Thursday, April 10, 2008

Featured Seller #4 - CoconutPalmDesigns



In her own words, the owner of Coconut Palm Designs is a Canadian living in Belize, Central America and also a graphic designer. Woodworking and sign design is my newest crafting passion but art has been in my blood since birth.

Sign making has turned into a great outlet for my creative energies and finally I am using my graphic design training for something exciting.

I was excited to stumble upon this Etsy shop because my husband served part of his LDS mission in Honduras and Belize. Anyway, CoconutPalmDesigns has a variety of signs and ACEO art cards available in her shop. Take a look. There are some beautiful water coloring paintings and some fun signs.
Shop: www. CoconutPalmDesigns.etsy.com
Blog: www.coconutpalmdesigns.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Kijar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Thank you for the great feature. It looks wonderful!

Salar said...

Attention! See Please Here

Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dumuro said...

See Please Here