Monday, May 18, 2009

1000!!!

I think when I started my business, I wasn't sure this day would ever come. And the most amazing thing is how quickly I've arrived here. On May 13th, I sold my 1000th item in my CuddleBaby Boutique shop on Etsy. I'm pretty excited about it!



It's been a while since I've updated here. Obviously, business is still going well. I have plans for several more tutorials in the works, hopefully they will be arriving soon! And I'm also going to start selling items on my blog! So, check back soon for that new feature!
In other news, my husband and I are expecting our 3rd child due September 3rd! We've opted not to find out what we are having. Our two girls are very excited for a new brother or sister.

1 comment:

Knitz And Feltz said...

Congratulations on your 1,000 sale!