Friday, November 2, 2007

Getting ready for a Craft Fair!


It's been a while since I last posted in here. My problem with this blog is I don't usually have anything very interesting to say. Just things like, Oh, I made a new blanket today or Oh, I sold a blanket today. Doesn't make for a very interesting read! I need to spend some time looking at other blogs to see what they right about, maybe then I can come up with more interesting blogs. However, thanks to all of you who do read this.
This week I have been sewing like crazy getting ready for a Craft Fair I am doing this Saturday. I've made 9 blankets so far this week and I still feel like I have a ton to do before tomorrow. Yikes. I should probably be sewing and not blogging. The past little while I have been working on Minky blankets. They've all turned out really cute, but can be a pain to sew because the fabric is so stretchy. Thanks to my mom, I was able to get the pinning figured out. Just a little side not, my 2-year-old will come up and pick up a pin and say, "I found a pencil mom." She's so cute. I've also been making more nursing blankets. Today I am hoping to make some pacifier clips and a couple binky blankets. We'll see how that goes. Well, wish me luck for tomorrow! I hope I come home with no blankets!

No comments: