Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Sugared Plum

So, much to my husbands chagrin, I am doing another Craft Boutique. Actually he's very supportive, it's just a busy time of year. The Sugared Plum boutique is going to be held in Herriman on December 14th and 15th from 10am-7pm both days. It's going to be held in a house that is for sale and there are quite a few vendors signed up for it, so I hope that it has a really great turnout! This month I have been mostly working on some things for my girls and getting Christmas ready, but this week I am busy at the sewing machine again trying to finish up a few things for the boutique. I always get kind of frantic when I'm preparing for one of these. I keep thinking of all these ideas of things I want to make and I feel like I just need to hurry and get more things done so I can sell them. I really hope I do well at this one. I could use a good boost before Christmas time. Anyway, wish me well. I'll be back after to report how it went. And if you're in the area, come and visit.

No comments: