Monday, February 4, 2008

My Dilemma



I keep finding myself in a dilemma. I keep coming up with more and more fun ideas of things to make and post in my shop. The frustrating thing is that they aren't leaving my shop as quickly as I'm putting more things in there. Oh well. I keep telling myself I should wait to do more projects until after I've sold a few things, but I'm just too impatient. So, here it is, my newest project. I guess it's not exactly a new idea, but I've just jumped on it. I went through all my leftover/scrap fabric and cut out cute designs and am going to be putting them on onesies. I've set it up so that the buyer can pick out what size they want. I think they turn out really cute. I have over 40 different designs to list, so it's keeping me busy right now. Etsy has become so competitive though lately. When I first started back in August, if I did a search for Baby Blankets, about 3000 items came up. Now almost 8000 items show up. Wow! I don't know if that'll taper off, but it seems like it's just continuing to grow. It's hard to be seen without renewing or listing constantly. But, I'm still enjoying it. Anyway, I shouldn't complain. I feel like I've been doing pretty well lately. It was so fun in the beginning of January though, when I had orders almost every day. I miss that. So, we'll see how this new project goes. Here are some pics.

No comments: