Friday, March 28, 2008

Featured Seller #2 - Ellebelleonetsy


Elle Belle is the place to find handmade, boutique quality baby items that make being a Mom easier and more fun! That's what it says in their profile and by the look of the shop, there are a lot of great items for baby!Besides the usual needed baby items such as blankets, clothing and diaper wipe cases, you'll also find shopping cart covers. This is such a great idea! I'm sure the shopping carts at the local grocery store never get cleaned and who wants there sweet little baby touching all those germs? You can also find slings. Baby wearing seems to be a really hot trend right now. I've not done it with my two kids, but I wish that I could have tried it. I'll have to get a sling with my next one, whenever that day may come. There are also several items that you can have personalized. That would make a great unique baby gift! Check out this shop. There's lots of fun baby stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the feature! It's not too late to give baby wearing a try, the rings I use are designed specifically for slings and are pull tested up to 200 lbs. I still carry my 2 1/2 year old in a sling when she gets tired of the stroller and I'm moving faster than her little legs can go :) Thanks again! Stacey