Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Featured Seller - Sweet Irie

There are a group of people on Etsy that are blogging about each others shops. I found out about it and thought it would be a fun thing to do. They are trying to get 90 shops to blog about each other. So, check back as I learn more about these fun shops and what they make. I'm sure there will be some great finds that I wouldn't have otherwise found out about.

Featured Seller #1 - Sweet Irie

The owner of Sweet Irie is a an art student going to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online. She came up with the name Sweet Irie because of her new kitten, named Irie. Irie, meaning supreme joy, use to help out with Sweet Irie's jewelry making, although she wasn't too much of a help. Sweet Irie makes all kinds of jewelry items including, bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, necklaces and more. I think her shop has a nice variety of colors and styles and the prices are very reasonable. Check it out! You might find something you like! Here are pictures of my two favorite items from her shop.

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

What beautiful pieces of jewelry!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome feature! Thank you so much!!! *hugs*

JLC Studio said...

Ooh, very pretty! I love these!