Sunday, October 5, 2008

Novemberfest

Well, I've decided to go out on a limb and do a big Craft Show! Novemberfest is probably the biggest of the year in Cache Valley and I know a lot of people come from all over to it. It's a scary thing to do since the entry fee was so expensive, but I'm really excited about it. So, I'm going to be very busy the next couple of months building up my inventory. I have supplies for a ton of different projects, not I just need to get them made. I think after Novemberfest, I'll probably take a break and only offer already made items in my shop, so I don't have to do too much work during December. Anyway, I'm really excited about Novemberfest. It's the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, here in Logan, so save the date! I'll post more about it later!

On another note, I wanted to show this new blanket that I made. It's a double-sided Minky blanket and is probably one of my favorites! It's so soft and cuddly. I appliqued a heart to the corner for an added touch. I actually sold it last night, but I created a new listing in my shop where a buyer can create their own double-Minky blanket. I have pictures posted of the different Minky colors I have in stock and the different applique's they can have put on the blanket. This way, the buyer gets to choose their own favorite colors and design. I'm also going to just start making a bunch more of the blanket to sell at upcoming craft boutiques.

No comments: