Sunday, January 27, 2008

NEW NEW NEW


Well, things have definitely died off a little in my shop. :-( I'm sure that's to be expected, but I had hoped the buying trend would continue. Anyway, it's given me a chance to finish a project I've been working on for a while. I decided to start making Minky blankets that are similar to the pink striped quilt that I made, only backed in solid Minky. I just finished the first one, and I have to say that I think it's the best I've made yet. I'm excited to get started on another one. Here's a couple of pictures.
Take a look at my webstore for more pictures.

I'm still running my Bow-Bear promotion, and still no one has found him. Hopefully soon he'll be spotted.

1 comment:

The Downtown Boutique said...

I really like the colors and fabrics used in this...so perfect for a baby boy!