Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blue Ducks, Teddy Bears, Pink Frogs and More...

I'm still continuing to make blankets, although I'm just about out of all the fabric I purchased on our trip to Yellowstone. These blankets are so cute, I really hope that people can get into them. I went with my friend Janelle to a fabric store today to look at fabric, but it was so pricey. However, I got a lot of good ideas. I need to own a fabric store, then I can put all my good ideas in motion. I also have had an idea to look for a hemstitching machine. Then I could advertise to hemstitch people blankets for them. It would be a good job to do from home. Now I just need a hemstitching machine. I guess they don't even make them anymore so they are pretty difficult to come by, so if anyone has any ideas. Let me know. Also, my sewing machine was having problems today. I fiddled around with it forever and finally found out that I should have been oiling it. Oops! That fixed the problem in a jiffy, so I'm back on line to complete a bunch moresewing projects. Here are some pics of recent blankets I've made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your quilts, blankets, are beautiful!