Wednesday, September 12, 2007

CuddleBaby Blankets



I've recently started an online business called CuddleBaby. I specialize in handmade Baby to Toddler Blankets along with other kids items, such as; onesies, burpies, binky blankets, pacifier holders, and more ideas to come. I've been selling my blankets through Etsy.com, this great place where you can find tons of handmade items, and through Mafooku.com, an online listing. I've been doing this for about a month and have done okay. I'm hoping to really get going with it. I have so many fun blankets I've made and I want people to see them. I've also sold blankets a few times at our local Gardener's Market. That's been fun and I've also done pretty well there. So, check out my website! I'm continually adding new products, so the store will change often. Check it out!

No comments: