Saturday, September 22, 2007

Too Early for Christmas?

Yikes, Christmas is already in the air. I can't believe that many stores are already getting up their Christmas items. It seems that Christmas shows up earlier and earlier every year. Oh well. I figured, if you can't beat them, join them. So, since the stores have been carrying Christmas fabric since July, I figured I had better buy some before it was all gone. HaHa! Here are my 2 newest creations. I thought they turned out so cute. Myra especially like the blue one. She kept trying to lay on it. But then, she wants every blanket I make. On ETSY, there are a lot of posts in the forums about Christmas items. I guess i need to start my Christmas shopping. It would be nice to get it done early this year. We'll see. I'm sure I'll probably be out on Christmas Eve, getting that last minute gift. But who knows, Christmas is still ONLY 3 months away.

No comments: