Saturday, September 15, 2007

Purple Monkeys

Today has been a fun day on the web. We just got DSL, so I was actually able to do a little skipping around on the internet. I have started to discover the world of forums on Etsy and although I only looked around a little, I found a bunch of cool things. I was able to post to have my shop critiqued and got some helpful tips. I also sold a blanket. It's been a couple of weeks since I've had any action on the internet for sales, so I was pretty excited about that. It was one of my favorites, the purple monkey blanket. Well, here are a couple more pics of recent products, the Keep on Trucking blanket and some fun colored burpies. Check them out on my website. Until later...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute Blankets!
:)

Toni said...

I hearted these in your etsyshop, I love the froggies and suns the best.

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Color me green with DSL envy... we're stuck with dial-up. Enjoy some fast surfing for me!

Love your shop! Such cute blankets and burp cloths!

Good luck!